These are the results of the subreddit’s /r/syriancivilwar October Poll on Syria. 394 users voted in the poll. This is the sixth poll conducted by /r/syriancivilwar. To see past results:

September Poll Results

E. Ghouta Chemical Weapons Poll Results

August Poll Results

July Poll Result

374 persons answered this question. The division of their votes was as follows:

Rebels: 212 votes – 56.68%

Kurdish: 204 – 54.55%

Government: 127 – 33.96%

375 persons answered this question. The division of their votes was as follows:

Kurdish groups: 231 votes –  61.60%

Free Syrian Army: 218 votes – 58.13%

Syrian Arab Army: 127 votes – 33.87%

Moderate Islamist factions: 95 votes – 25.33%

Government militias: 62 votes – 16.53%
Hezbollah: 60 votes – 16%
Radical Islamist factions – 16 votes – 4%
389 users answered this question.
389 users answered. 162 answered no, 159 answered yes, 68 were unsure.
270 users felt the government were responsible (71.81%), 62 users felt the rebels were responsible (16.49%) and 44 users felt a third party was responsible (11.70%).
379 users answered this question. 179 (47.23%) thought it was a government sanctioned attack, 107 (28.23%) thought it was a pro-government party acting independently, (so combined 286 thought it was the government [75.46%], three percentage points higher than the prior question), 57 users felt radical Islamist rebels were responsible (15.04%), 23 users thought a third party (6.07%), 13 users thought it was the FSA (3.43%) and no-one thought it was a moderate Islamist group.
About these ads